Thin and bare spots in a lawn detract from your landscape’s overall beauty. Hydroseeding eliminates those spots with new growth that blends in with your healthy grass.
E.A. Quinn uses the latest technology to grade your lot and prepare your property for hydroseeding, which is fast becoming the most popular choice for residential lawn renovations.
Benefits of Hydroseeding
- More cost-effective than sodding
- Quick and easy one-step spray application of nutrient-rich mix that includes seeds, wood fiber and various additives to create the ideal microenvironment for maximum growth the first time
- Creates a mat of interlocking fibers that results in thicker, uniform growth because of this micro-greenhouse effect
- Safe and non-toxic to children, pets and the environment
Additional Installation and Renovation Services
- Lawn diagnosis
- De-thatching and core aeration
- Lawn renovations to complete replace existing grass
How to Start Hydroseeding with E.A. Quinn
Click here to learn more about our hydroseeding process and renovation services. You also can get a time and cost estimate for your project.
E.A. Quinn on the Job
Our gallery offers examples of hydroseeding projects that we have completed for satisfied customers.