E.A. Quinn takes a three-season approach to lawn care to create a lush carpet of green for your property. We are careful to use fertilizer products that promote a healthy environment as well as a healthy yard. And all of our fertilization crew members are licensed landscape pesticide technicians.
Our Four-Step Fertilization Process
- Early spring application of Polyon golf-grade fertilizer with pre-emergent crabgrass control
- Early summer application to control surface and sub-surface insects and broadleaf weeds such as dandelions; also includes a follow-up crabgrass preventative treatment
- Late summer Polyon application that includes spot treatment of any weeds or crabgrass
- Fall application of Polyon to provide nourishment in the colder months
With sustainability in mind, the high-quality Polyon Controlled Release fertilizer is our product of choice because it is the only ecologically friendly fertilizer with proven results. Its unique slow-release of nutrients means no growth surges, no nitrate run-off into waterways and fewer applications needed. Plus, the slow-release promotes strong, healthy grass.
Additional Fertilizer Services Available
- Lime application
- Fungicide application
- Weed control for planting beds
- Pest control
Tree & Shrub Programs
Unkempt shrubbery and trees not only disrupt the artistry of your landscape but can lead to damaging illnesses in your greenery. Our experts ensure their beauty and health for years to come through these services.
- Expert site analysis
- Disease diagnosis
- Insect pest removal
How to Start Fertilizing with E.A. Quinn
Learn more about our lawn fertilization services and get a time and cost estimate for your project.
E.A. Quinn on the Job
Our gallery offers several examples of the results our lawn fertilizing services achieve.